Background: A Brisbane based property analyst, Michael Matusik wanted a complete rebuild of his website. The goal was to build a website with more of a blog look and to be more content-driven with a desire to move away from his normal day-to-day consulting work and move towards more passive sources of income such as the selling of reports/books and membership subscriptions with access to exclusive content and discounts for his products and classes. To support these goals, a membership portal was set-up so people could purchase a membership and instantly have access to exclusive content without Michael having to manage anything manually.
Matusik Property Insights has a strong following in Queensland and the rest of Australia, with over 7000 email subscribers and 200 paying supporters members.
- Full customization of WordPress blog theme to match branding colours and desired style.
- Set-up of WooCommerce to enable selling digital products online.
- Set-up of WooCommerce Memberships in combination with WooCommerce Subscriptions to enable people to pay a yearly fee for access to exclusive content and discount codes.
- Full customization of members portal to match look and feel of the rest of the website.
- Customization of welcome/subscription/thank you emails – required extra php coding.
- Connection with Google Analytics to keep track of traffic and conversion rates.